That’s what the headline on the cover of the Navarre daily, Diario de Noticias, said after the first day of running in Pamplona said – my best day by far. I didn’t leave the city entirely untouched, emotionally or physically, and I shall be writing about that elsewhere, but here is that cover. I am circled in green, entering into the city’s bullring behind her bulls in my red and white blazer, actually the Eton College Athletics Club colours awarded to me in ’97, coincidentally those of San Fermín.
The Official Guide Book to Pamplona
- THE LAST ARENA: The Great Bulls Of Pamplona
- THE LAST ARENA: For The Love Of ‘Toreo’ – article in ‘Boisdale Life’ on bullfighting
- Xander’s Blog – Unpopular Truths: Bullfighting & Sufism, Beauty & Wisdom
- ‘The Other Runs…’ from the New York City Club Taurino magazine
- Open Letter to the Mayor of Pamplona from the FTL
World’s No.1 Bullfight Blog
World’s No.1 Bullfight Book
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.