Having arrived in Pamplona by way of both Barcelona and Madrid (missed connection, but not all airlines are bastards. Thank you Iberia), I have joined the “Pamplona Posse”, a rag tag group of gap-year students, ne’er-do-wells and bullrunning maniacs at 33, calle Estafeta; the heart of the bullrun and the same building as the Association of Pamplona hunting and big game fishing in a Hemingway nodding coincidence. If anyone wants to come to Pamplona on the cheap (as I had to do for my first four nights as everywhere else is full), these are the people to get in touch with. It is run by Graeme Galloway and to go to their website, click here.
The Official Guide Book to Pamplona
- THE LAST ARENA: The Great Bulls Of Pamplona
- THE LAST ARENA: For The Love Of ‘Toreo’ – article in ‘Boisdale Life’ on bullfighting
- Xander’s Blog – Unpopular Truths: Bullfighting & Sufism, Beauty & Wisdom
- ‘The Other Runs…’ from the New York City Club Taurino magazine
- Open Letter to the Mayor of Pamplona from the FTL
World’s No.1 Bullfight Blog
World’s No.1 Bullfight Book
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.